Posted in Dinner, DWEH, Salad, Seasonal, Trending
Dreaming of vacation? Look no further for a tastebud trip with our fresh taste of the Mediterranean!
Prepared in 10 minutes or less.
For the Salad:
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 16oz cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cucumbers, peeled, seeds removed and quartered
- 2 red bell peppers, cored, seeded and cut into ¼-inch strips
- 3 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbs fresh dill, finely chopped
For the Dressing:
- ¾ cup white wine vinegar
- 1½ tsp sugar
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients and season with salt and fresh pepper. Before serving to guests, drizzle dressing over salad and gently toss until incorporated. Serves 4.